HAZARDS TO HUMANS & DOMESTIC ANIMALS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Harmful if inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor or dust. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
General Precautions and Restrictions:
Do not touch lit end of coil. Do not use indoors. Cover any exposed food to avoid contamination. Do not place in direct contact with flammable objects, materials or surfaces.
- IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-558-5252 for emergency medical treatment information.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Use with caution to avoid fire hazard.
This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from
treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites. Do not
contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters.