It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
Use each refill within 14 days of opening.
To prepare unit:
1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging and REMOVE the peel-off foil seal to start the green use-up indicator. Do not touch treated pad when inserting or removing the refill.
2. Open front cover latch and insert refill into unit with orange side down, then snap the front cover latch closed. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
To operate unit:
3. Slide the ON/OFF switch all the way to “•” (solid dot).
4. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or any other convenient location next to you. Rotate if desired.
5. When finished using the unit, slide the ON/OFF switch to “O”.
1. Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort.
2. Within minutes, the unit creates head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its personal protection.
3. You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable hard surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition, or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
4. To prolong the refill’s life between uses, close the unit by sliding the switch to the “O” position. Store the unit in a cool, dry place–never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk.
5. Replace the refill when the green use-up indicator dries up (Repeat Steps 1 and 2). For best results, replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours total use. Only OFF!® Clip-On™ refills should be used in the unit.
6. When you no longer feel air blowing from bottom of the unit, replace with two 1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries.