HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled,
or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes, or clothing with treated
refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated
clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use
indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands.
Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace
refill only when unit is off.
Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not
give anything to an unconscious person.
- If on Skin: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing take
off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20
- If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing,
call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth
Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or
doctor or going for treatment.
For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 1-800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling.
Do not apply to water.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two
1.5 volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near
sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries
in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials.