KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: See additional precautions below.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes.
Harmful if swallowed. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases.
Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands thoroughly with soap
and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using
tobacco or using the toilet.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center
or doctor, or going for treatment.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for
treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do
not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or
doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and
call your local poison control center.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
FLAMMABLE: Contents under pressure. Keep away from heat, sparks, and
open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures
above 120° F may cause bursting. Do not expose treated surfaces near fire or
flame until dry.